Sorry, there haven't been any reports on the Mooney's Bay ski conditions lately.
About the Mooney's Bay Ski Centre..
Mooney's Bay offers skiing inside the Ottawa city limits!
There are 5 km of groomed trails for classic and skate with some portions lit at night. Perfect for after work. Perfect for the entire family. To view course offerings visit the Fall-Winter Recreation Guide.
Terry Fox Athletic Facility (at Mooney's Bay Park)
2960 Riverside Drive
- Access to the trails for a reasonable daily rate of ONLY $3 per day or $33 for the season.
- Free parking!
- Rentals by 'Lafleur de la Capital' #613-298-3775
- Indoor change rooms and washrooms
- Lit trails for night skiing
- A ski tuck shop and hot chocolate for sale
- Free use of our indoor wax benches and waxing irons
- Official sponsor 'Fresh Air Experience'
- Free information on equipment, clothing, waxing, trails and related services
The indoor facility will be open from mid December through early March (weather permitting), at the following times: 9 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Saturday and Sunday.
Source: Mooney's Bay Ski Centre Website.
Mooney's Bay Trails Legend