Sorry, there haven't been any reports on the Mooney's Bay ski conditions lately.
About the Mooney's Bay Ski Centre..
Mooney's Bay offers skiing inside the Ottawa city limits!
There are 5 km of groomed trails for classic and skate with some portions lit at night. Perfect for after work. Perfect for the entire family.
Terry Fox Athletic Facility (at Mooney's Bay Park)
2960 Riverside Drive
- Access to the trails for a reasonable daily rate of ONLY $2.65 per day or $33 for the season.
- Free parking!
- Rentals by 'Lafleur de la Capital' #613-298-3775
- Indoor change rooms and washrooms
- Lit trails for night skiing
- A ski tuck shop and hot chocolate for sale
- Free use of our indoor wax benches and waxing irons
- Official sponsor 'Fresh Air Experience'
- Free information on equipment, clothing, waxing, trails and related services
The indoor facility will be open from mid December through early March (weather permitting), at the following times: 9 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Saturday and Sunday.
Source: Mooney's Bay Ski Centre Website.
Mooney's Bay Trails Legend